The year of no games

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Focus!

I'm in a completely bizarre limbo at the moment, unable to concentrate on any games whatsoever. I think my MTV mindset has kicked back in for a while.

In the past ten days I've:
  • installed and played the stunningly good Anachronox for an hour
  • installed and played the reasonably impressive Silent Hill 2 (for an hour, then I uninstalled it)
  • rediscovered and subsequently bored of The Movies, uninstalling in the process
  • ditto Far Cry
  • installed then uninstalled AVP2
  • got back into Psychonauts on the Xbox, only to stop playing altogether after 2 hours

I'm toying with the idea of trying something entirely new, something to revitalise my love of gaming, but I don't know what it should be. Thinking back this isn't a side effect of the ban as I've had this happen many many times before. The difference this time round is that I have to get over it using what's in my collection rather than "buying" my way out.

I'll keep you updated :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home