The year of no games

Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm freee-eee to do whatever aaaaaaye...




















It's getting worse. I'd just gotten over the GR:AW incident and resigned myself to the fact that I could quite happily miss out on it, and then Oblivion got reviewed by a fave haunt of mine, Eurogamer. I am so close to picking up the PC version of this.....

Their review is impressive. To say they liked it is an understatement. 10/10 games are very few and far between and when they do come along you should really take notice. The whole premise of Oblivion is that you play the game that you want to play on the terms that you want to play it. To all intents and purposes it's an MMORPG without the hassle of having to deal with real people. Other reviews I've seen have outlined that it's so well-crafted that different reviewers in their teams are essentially playing different games.

I could be more verbose on this subject but I need to stop thinking about it. I need to go distract myself :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home